Your competitors are on Facebook, are you?
Your business is losing out if you do not have an active business account on Facebook.
As of January this year Facebook has 1.04 billion daily active users, 934 million mobile daily active users and 1.59 billion monthly active users. The yearly increase is 13%, far too big for anyone to ignore.
Almost 50% of marketers report that Facebook is critical or important to their business. This is a crowded marketplace, but you can’t afford to sit it out, because odds are fairly high that your competition is there.
The key is to use Facebook marketing correctly and make sure that your efforts stand out from the crowd.
Facebook marketing has transformed how business is conducted, and its use by local businesses to extend their markets continues to explode.
Facebook continues to reign in popularity over other social media channels. If you choose only one platform for your business, make it Facebook.
Important to note:
- Don’t oversell. Your audience will appreciate and prefer a laid back, light hearted approach. Build a community to encourage engagement, reactions and shares.
- Provide your followers with valuable information, as well as fun, interactive content. Share memes, infographics, and links to generate more interest and engagement, driving people to your website. Make it fun, informal. Put the SOCIAL back into social media, your customers will reward you for it by their active participation.
- Get to know your fans, your community. Tailor your content to them, you cannot expect them to change to like your content. It is all about THEM.
- The audience wants to have an input and participation, so given the opportunity and chance they will blow you away with their remarks and it will be pleasant experience for all. This will increase your chances for shares and you will rank higher in Facebook’s algorithm.
- On Thursdays and Fridays, the engagement is 18% higher. Use this information to determine when to post in order to optimize your social media marketing efforts.
Please contact us for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com